BIOCHIP Berlin is devoted to dialogue, discussions and innovations for manufacturing, technology and applications. The conference will provide a spectrum of opportunity to expand knowledge and share new concepts amongst the Technologist, Professionals, Industrialists, Researchers, and Innovators from the field of biochips and biochip solutions. This is your opportunity to get information on the latest developments, participate in interdisciplinary discussions and profit from expert knowledge and an intensive know how exchange.
DATE, TIME & VENUE
- Tuesday, 7 May, 2019: from 11:00 to 17:00
- Wednesday, 8 May, 2019: from 11:00 to 16:00
- Adlershof con.vent. Rudower Chaussee 17, 12489 Berlin, Germany.
SPEAKING FEES & RULES
|Paid speaker||650,-€ for up to 30 minutes.Price excludes tax (currently 19%)|
- Free and paid speaking opportunities are open to all qualified applicants.
- BIOCHIP Berlin reserves the sole right to accept or reject any proposal received without liability.
- Each speaker will receive 15-30 minutes of presentation time.
- Proposals and presentations must be in English either German.
- All speakers get a free ticket to the conference and exhibition.
- BIOCHIP Berlin does not pay for a speaking fee. Travel related expenses, meals and ccommodations are the responsibility of the speaker.
- If attendees are charged a fee, the speaker shall submit requests prior to the event for review and approval by BIOCHIP Berlin.
PROPOSAL SELECTION CRITERIA
All proposals will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Current, timely nature of the topic.
- Originality of material.
- Relevance and importance of topic.
- Practical application of materials.
INVITE YOUR AUDIENCES
Your presentation is meeting place for your professional connections. As a presenter you might wish to invite audiences and give them complimentary tickets. Our “Invite & Meet” Customer Ticket Package (discounted invite tickets) offers a marketing tool you can use to invite guests to attend your presentation and meet each other without paying admission.
All sessions are free to attend by general admission ticket holders.
The organizer of BIOCHIP Berlin 2019 invites proposals for Special Sessions and Panels to be held during the main conference which will be held from 7-8 May, 2019 in Berlin.
Special sessions supplement the regular program of the conference and provide a sample of the state-of-the-art research in both academia and industry in special, novel, challenging, and emerging topics. If you would like to organize a special session, please submit a proposal to email@example.com containing:
- The title of the proposed topic
- The rationale which addresses the strength and novelty of the topic
- A list of contributed papers in extended summary format, and
- An overview paper from the organizer in full version.
For submission instruction, please refer to the Speaker Submission Guidelines. Note that if less proposals for the special session are accepted, the special session may be cancelled and the accepted speakers will go to regular conference programs.
Date & Location
BIOCHIP Berlin, 7.-8.5.2019
Rudower Chaussee 17, 12489 Berlin
Our free newsletter
Subscriped. Thank you.